Apple has come out with the commercial ad for their iPhone 3GS called travel. The iPhone 3GS which will launch applications and run software faster than the previous model, as well as take advantage of faster cellular networks.
The commercial ad came out in August 2009 to our TV sets. Throughout the commercial it has someone with iPhone and showing the new applications and how fast they run by switching to one application to the other. However if I was watching this commercial I would not have stayed watching the whole commerical. I personally do not like how the commercial compared to the other commercial ads for iPod touch and iPod Nano. They did a good job getting message across but they should have made the commercial more "eye catching" like they had with their other products. They could have added faster music, as the talking made the commercial boring and long in my opinion.
Here is the commercial ad of the apple iPhone 3GS ad:
Search This Blog
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment